Monday, March 28, 2011

Critiques

Tyler: I like this a lot. It's very colorful and I think it describes you a lot. The only problem is it's really crowded.

Abigail: I like this a lot. It's very colorful and I think it describes you a lot. The only problem is it's really crowded.

Kelsey: I like this, but there doesn't seem to be much variety. The fonts don't seem to describe the words, and there's a lot of blank space. I really like the word Sarcastic however. It seems delicate, just like how sarcasm is. Having just a hint.

Brittany: I love all the colors and fonts! It makes it look really fun! There's a lot of blank space though. But still, props! :)

Mary: This is by far the best one I've seen. Everything is emphasized and really brings out the meaning of the word. I love the first one. One suggestion I have, is how you tried making WORKING HARD more prominent in the second one, try flipping the boldness, making HARD bold instead of WORKING. But seriously, BEST ONE SO FAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment